28.4.09

I don't like Facebook.

"So here it is. I don't like Facebook. I never did and I probably never will. I hate the fact that one almost 'has to use it' because friends decide to use Facebook as their main communication tool for events. I suppose the whole 'I have to use it because all of my friends do' argument is one of the reasons why Facebook is as big as it is now. This will however (hopefully) not last forever."(da The Net is Dead)
Allora, parliamoci chiaro: può essere utile come strumento, se viene appunto usato come tale, e non in esclusiva: ma non è che mail, messenger, skype, per non parlare di blog, twitter, FriendFeed, LinkedIn e compagnia siano spariti di botto... mi pare che tutto ciò sia abbondantemente sufficiente per contattare la gente in rete, senza costringerla a entrare in FB, no? Eppure conosco gente che è solo ed esclusivamente su FB, come se FB fosse Internet... ommamma. (Telefonatemi vah, che facciamo due chiacchiere dal vivo, che è meglio ^_^)